Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekday Rant

It is important for me to state in a public medium that i am not fond of Mondays. Not only do they ruin the weekend reverie but they effectively obliterate the potential pleasures i may have otherwise drawn from Tuesdays. In fact, I despise Mondays so much, i am writing this on a Wednesday. You may not appreciate the essence of that profound statement right away, but that is not the point. The point is -- Mondays are miserable.
I have much to talk about though not as much to put in writing. But i am not much of a talker. But then, i am not much of a writer either.
I babble now.
See, this is what day-before-yesterday (Monday) has done to my Wednesday.
Let me focus my hate to next Monday now.

3 comments :

Gauri Lonkar said...

lolz.. your rambling has a point though...
But they also say that.. after monday and tuesday, even the calendar says WTF :-)

Reshma said...

gud one :)
Visited your blog after a long time.. finally wil find lots of interesting and good stuff to read :)

Reshma said...

although I have said this before... I re-read it (on a Monday) and laughed because of what you have written here on a Wednesday.. :)

Post a Comment

 

neverknown © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness