Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bliss in a Sin

She beckons
I walk
Her lips in mine
And we rock...
... And we sway with every kiss
Each one hits; sweet eternal bliss
Angel in beatific white
Devil of momentary delight
I know I'll end up in crippling pain
But can't stop myself from seeing her again
I know she will hurt
But with terror I flirt
Each time I light her afire
Fill myself with guilty desire
All my resistance gone up in smoke
Another sin with which I soak
A trip to hell for which I'm booked
Another sin to which I am hooked

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or advocate the above activity. Discretion is advised.

2 comments :

The Neverknown said...

I doubt the disclaimer was explanatory. So loud and clear... Smoking is injurious to health

mairaj zindran said...

mmmmmm smokiiiiing
ahghgaghghgrga

Post a Comment

 

neverknown © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness